Call for Papers
Deadlines for abstracts submission (Papers and Posters): Until January 31, 2019
Rules for abstract submission (Papers and Posters):
1. Title. Concise and informative. Avoid abbreviations where possible.
2. Author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s). Indicate given name(s) and family name(s), institutional affiliation(s) and e-mail addresses;
3. Abstract. The abstract must be original, not previously presented or published. The content of the abstract is the sole responsibility of the author(s). It may be written in English, Portuguese or Spanish, not exceeding 300 words and should include:
4. Keywords. Provide 3 keywords for indexing purposes.
5. Text format. Times New Roman, size 12, justified, spacing 1.5 pt between lines, in Word format.
Submissions that fail to comply with these standards will not be forwarded to the evaluation panel.
Submission of abstracts:
1. The abstracts should be sent by email, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org until january 31, 2019;
2. Abstracts sent by fax or by the ordinary postal system will not be considered;
4. A message will be sent by e-mail, acknowledging reception of abstracts;
5. Notice of Acceptance / Rejection of the proposed work will be submitted by e-mail.
1. All posters should be within the dimensions corresponding to a A1 format (594 x 841 mm);
2. The contents of the poster shall be clearly visible at a distance of 1.5 m;
3. Posters must be delivered to the Secretariat of the congress on the opening day and will be posted in an appropriate place by members of the Secretariat or the Organization;
4. Posters will be exhibited during the congress and will be removed at the end of the event. We ask the author(s) to retrieve their posters after removal.
NOTE: ALL authors and coauthors of each paper and/or poster must be registered to obtain a certificate